I recently witnessed an unprovoked display of unprincipled behavior by the driver of the vehicle of the company makeuglybeautiful.com. A large vehicle with the company website displayed on the back window began by blocking traffic in the passing lane (left lane), while simultaneously riding her brakes (inconsiderate).

Vehicles were having to try to get around her by moving into the right lane. One vehicle moved into the right lane and simply turned on the blinker to move in front of her (something no one else did). She proceeded to quickly hit the gas to block the person.

Further down the road the other car saw the opportunity to move into the left lane, because the business vehicle was approximately 1/4 mile from the motorcycle in front of her. The smaller vehicle, with blinker on as with every lane change, moved into the left lane and the company vehicle suddenly bolted forward and began riding the bumper of the smaller vehicle. That driver continued to disregard the behavior, driving as considerate as they had been.

Suddenly the vehicle sped around and jerked her vehicle in front of the small car nearly hitting them and almost hitting the motorcycle in front. At that point the small car became obviously irritated and rode up approximately two feet from the company vehicle's bumper. They then moved around the rude vehicle and as they passed flew the finger and continued on their way.

I have never seen such a ridiculous display of ignorance and bullying by a supposed professional in my life. I assure you based on that behavior I will never use that business and will definitely tell anyone I know of that woman's behavior. Kudos to the small vehicle for staying calm, I would have been a lot less tolerant.

The behavior is a contradiction to the name 'make ugly beautiful'. That was an extremely ugly behavior.

Had an Experience with Make Ugly Beautiful?

Comments

:cry :( :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

GO CRY A *** RIVER CINDY!

You and your company suck balls and this isn't no Artisan Concrete or anyone else on Craigslist. This is from someone that is way out of your league. Go drive your little trailer with the monkey on it around you clowns.

ALL COMENTS ON HERE EXCEPT THE FIRST ONE ABOUT MY DRIVING ( I DID THAT ONE)ARE FALSE REVIEWS BY ARTSIAN STAINED CONCRETE AFTER THEY STOLE OUR PICS AND CLAIMED THEM AS THERE OWN WE FOUND THEY HAD 16 BBB COMPLAINTS, AND THEY ARE PISSED! BEEN LEAVING FALSE REVIEWS EVERYWHERE FOR A WEEK JUST LIKE THEY PROMICED, TOO BAD THE POLICE HAS IT ALL AND INVESTIGATING THEM)))

CARMA RULES

WE HAVE A A- BBB REPORT

IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO AND SEE REAL CUSTOMERS WITH REAL REVIEWS WE OFFER THE BEST FLOOR FOR THE BEST PRICE THEY HATE US CUS WERE BEAUTIFUL, DONT FALL FOR THE LIES LOOK THEM UP OR GIVE ME A CALL! 817-683-4124

HAVE A GREAT DAY

all complaints except the first one about my driving are false(I did that that one)

the rest is Jelous Competitors who even sound like competitors.When they stole our pics we researched and found Artsians Concrete staining had 16 bbb complaints

We have a A- with them,the smear campaign has been in the last week, the police are involved and they will be sued, they have left proof of there slanderous lies and harrassment everywhere, I do appoligise for airing our dirty laundry but they are skum and will stop at nothing to bash us, If you want to talk to or go see a real project call me 817-683-4124 for places to go see!

Happy New Year!

Carma Rules

Have posted a few ads on craigslist, these people flag our post non stop, they are a bunch of crooks with several bad reviews, check out merchant circle, yahoo, angieslist and several others, I'm going there next. These people picked a fight with the wrong person and I intend to make them squirm over it. COME ON ALL YOU HAPPY CUSTOMERS, let's hear your positive reviews on pissed consumer.com (makes alot to come on a bashing website and post positive reviews....get a clue Cindy and Brandon)

It is clear to see that the only defense they have is to attack other companies!Not very professional.

I can tell you that if the woman that is in the photos on these people website is the "protective momma" then she is also a very young momma and must have spit that baby out at a very young age. I would suspect that this is most likely lies and therefore they cannot be trusted.

I hope that when their business is googled that people will see what type of company they are.Look at mister big DAWG throwing the peace sign on his website...yep a real professional bunch

Retraction

The entire start of this complaint was initated by contractors competing. The information is not factual and has turned into a situation that only hurts others. Therefore, There will be no more comments hereafter filed from inital situation.

I was the one on the back of the motorcycle and all she was doing was trying to keep the people back that were veering dangerously close behind and in front of me and my fiance.So yes she was being a protective momma.

And anything said about another company is correct and she either has pictures or customers to prove it.They have had to repair several jobs after other people come in and she just wants to keep people from spending money on bad work.

You call yourself pros, then the only complaint you can find is about my driving,

Too funny

You think I cannot get some friends together and make some comments for you. Online forever, I could , instead I think I will sue you for harassment if you do not stop.

I know exactly who you are.

So, if my driving is the best you have got go for it.

Who do they think they are kidding?They are cheapos and lowballers.

Post on craigslist not to use any cheap contractors. What? You told me on the phone that you would beat anyones price. What?

Dont use cheap contractors? But you will then beat their price? AWESOME SALES STRATEGY!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK LOSERS.

I AM GLAD I SEEN THIS POST ON CRAIGSLIST.IT TOOK ME BACK

Kept my name a secret so this bully company wont come and beat me up :cry What a bunch of losers to act this way and to think that what they did was ok :?